Centro della novità
- Ankama News
- Game Account
- CDKey FAQ
- How to get FIFA Backup Codes？
- Come modificare l’account Origin
- Problemi di Codice Sicurezza
- FUT Collegato sul Console
- FIFA Crediti Insufficienti
- FUT Livello Insufficiente
- Regola la Risposta Sicurezza
- Origin Account Dimenticato
- Origin Password Dimenticato
How to List Pla
yers on FIFA
- Ricevi FIFA Crediti
- Consegna di Crediti FIFA
- Come comprare Crediti FIFA
- How to make FIFA 20 Coins Delivery
- How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
- All Delivery problem with SAFE Trade for FIFA 20
- STEAM FAQ
- Sell Game Accounts
- Compra Account di Gioco
- Vendi A Noi
- Ricevi Il Tuo Ordine
- Paghi Il Tuo Ordine
- Fai Il Tuo Ordine
- Account IGVault
How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market 2019-11-03 13:21:33
How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
Follow the steps to list a player on FIFA Transfer Market：
1. Login to FIFA Ultimate Team via EA FIFA WebAPP by https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app.You can also login in your console.
2. Enter "MY CLUB" - "PlayerS"
3. Use the Player SEARCH to find worthless players of Gold quality or above.
4. Choose a player
5. Click on "List on Transfer Market” to list on transfer market
6. Set a “Start Price” and a "Buy Now Price" at a quantity that we suggest in the delivery system. e.g. 150 coins for “Start Price” and 10,000 coins for “Buy Now Price”. Or you can also set it by yourself.
7. Set “Transfer Duration”(Don’t list for 3 days. Better 1hour / 3hours /12hours / 1days)
8. Click "List Item” to list the player on the market
Please be aware that EA charges a 5% transaction fee for every successfully completed trade. We bear the transaction fee for you.